Expert advice, servicing and repairs
Bike need a service, broken some bits or just need a tune-up? We love keeping your bikes running beautifully and getting you back on the trails in no time.
We offer servicing and repairs for all bikes including commuters, kids, road, gravel eBikes and mountain bikes. We are also an approved service partner for Shimano and Bosch eBike systems. If you don’t see what you’re after here just call us and we’ll help get you sorted.
Booking is essential so please call in advance.
All prices exclude cost of components unless specified.
Full bike services
|Frame & forks inspected for damage & wear|
|Tyres checked & pressures adjusted|
|Gear & brake adjustment if required|
|Bolt torques checked|
|Headset & bottom bracket checked for wear & free movement.|
|Drivetrain degreased & oiled|
|Gear & brake cables replaced & adjusted (additional charges will apply for internal routing & e-bikes)|
|Brake pads replaced if required (excludes parts)|
|Headset stripped, cleaned, re-greased & bearings replaced.|
|Cranks & bottom bracket removed, threads cleaned & bearing replaced if need (excludes bearings).|
|Hubs cleaned, checked for wear re-greased & bearings replaced if required (excludes bearings).|
|Diagnostic check, software update & report supplied|
|Case removed, cleaned, connections cleaned & checked|
|Battery & lock mechanism check cleaned & greased (key required)|
All new bikes purchased from Dean Forest Cycles will come built, setup and ready to ride free of charge.
Prices exclude components unless specified, other charges may apply if further work is required.
For bikes purchased elsewhere:
- Complete bike build £160
- New bike build £50
... and everything else
Tyres, punctures and tubeless
- Inner tube replacement, including tube £14 (complex bikes may cost extra)
- Tyre fitting £10
- Tyre recycling charge £1 per tyre
- Tubeless setup £25 per wheel (Includes tape and sealant but not valves)
- Gear adjustment £10
- Gear cable inner replacement £15
- Gear cable outer replacement £15 (additional charges will apply for internal routing and eBikes)
- Derailleur fitting including cables £25
- Chain fitting £10
- Full drivetrain removal degrease and refit £45
- Brake pad fitting and adjustment £10
- Brake bleed (per brake) £25
- Brake fitting including bleed £45
- Wheel true from £10
- Wheel build from £50
- Wheel bearing replacement front £20
- Wheel bearing Replacement rear £30
Frame and Fork
- Fork fitting from £25
- Bottom bracket fitting £20
- Headset fitting £20
- Headset bearing replacement £20
- Dropper seat post cable replacement £20
- Dropper seat fitting £30
- Dropper post service from £30
- Reverb remote Bleed £25
- Shock removal and refitting for service £20
- Shock bushes replacement £20
- Full Tailored supplied and fitted starting from £200.00
We know just how much poorly treated paintwork can impact on
a bike’s value. That’s why we’ve partnered with RideWrap to offer their bike
protection in house. Custom cut to meet the measurements of any bike, any frame
and any brand, Dean Forest Cycles is the perfect place to get your bike covered
and cared for.
Protects Against Chips & Scratches
The durable plastic exterior offers quality and lasting protection from
the trails. Covering 95% of your bike frame whilst leaving bolts and other important
access points unobscured, RideWrap is an under-the-radar bike saver.